Give Your UPS Efficiency an Overhaul
Is your UPS system’s inefficiency bogging you down?
It’s no surprise that technology is quickly evolving. What used to be state of the art has quickly become slow and costly to operate – not to mention unreliable. This is especially true in today’s data centers. In older high-efficiency mode UPSs, transition times between energy-saver and double-conversion mode are sometimes lengthy enough to jeopardize your data center’s dependability. New UPS technology reduces these transition times to ensure running in high-efficiency mode does not threaten your critical systems.
Isn’t it time for an overhaul that would save you time, money and headaches?
Our UPS solutions can demonstrate increased efficiency and even pay for itself in as little as two years. By leveraging Eaton Power Quality Solution’s BladeUPS rackmount uninterruptible power supply, you can expand power protection from 8 to 60 kW in a single 19-inch rack while reducing energy and cooling costs. The BladeUPS rackmount UPS comes with the following features:
- Grows with expanding IT applications using scalable architecture
- Reduces operating expenses with more flexible, compact configuration options than traditional end-of-row solutions
- Extends battery service life and optimizes battery recharge time with ABM technology
- Conserves valuable rack space with power-dense 6U form factor, including battery
- Delivers the highest levels of reliability with patented Powerware Hot Sync paralleling technology
- BladeUPS Preassembled Systems offer simplified BladeUPS solution
Let’s get your company started on the path to greater UPS efficiency. For more information, download the white paper and call us at 519-914-5713 in southwestern Ontario or 613-831-0269 in Ottawa.